What are some tips for getting started with an at-home workout routine? Working out at home can be a HUGE convenience for those short on time or wanting to save time in their busy schedule. In this video, Time 2 Train owner, Tyler Valencia shares three tips to help you get started and hopefully stay consistent! Tyler is somebody that has worked out at home prior to it becoming more popular, and shares some tips that he has used to create a realistic routine.
From The Blog
- Should I Buy Naboso Toe Splays? | Review & Demo
- Schwinn IC4 Full Review | PROS & CONS
- Wahoo Cadence Sensor | How to & Review
- Venzo Cycling Shoe Review & SPD Cleat Install
- 35-minute Cycling Class | Cycle35 Workout #87
- 45-Minute Cycling Class | Workout #86
- Cycle35 Workout #85 | 35-minute Indoor Cycling Class
- 45-Minute Cycling Class | Workout #76
- Full-Body Strength Training | Workout #1
- Cycle35+ Workout #77 | 35-minute Indoor Cycling Class
- Hip Hinge Progressions | How to Effectively Load!
- Hip Hinge Regressions | How to modify your hip hinge!
- The Hip Hinge | How To & Set Up
- The Best Affordable Minimalist Shoe on Amazon | WHITIN Cross-Trainer
- Beginner Cycle Ride | Cycle35+ Workout #51